Sunday, September 11, 2011

Photopeach!

In exploring the tech tools this week, I made a slide show through Photopeach. It was such an easy process, and the show I made was completely free. Although, by upgrading to a premium account I understand you can have more than 30 pictures in a slide show, and upload music from your computer. I feel I will definitely be upgrading to a premium account.

This website can be such a great tool to use for archivists. To create slide shows, with music and captions so quickly and then share them on the website can grab patron's attention. Slide shows can be used to keep patrons up to date about new additions to collections, new displays, or to share photos from past events and create some renewed interest in visiting an archives collection.

I created a slide show highlight the week my boyfriend, Matthew, and I spent in California, at Disneyland and in San Diego. The show can be viewed by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment